• We regret that we cannot accept orders for and make deliveries to addresses outside of mainland Britain. For delivery addresses within the mainland, we will endeavour to deliver the goods within the times stated in our Purchase Procedure, but time shall not be of the essence. If no times are specified, delivery shall be within a reasonable time. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods unless caused by our negligence.
• Should delivery be delayed by us for more than 7 working days from the delivery date you have the right to contact us and refuse the goods. In this case we will happily refund you any money paid for the goods, as the last thing we want is a dissatisfied customer.
• We reserve the right to charge £35 for re-delivery if you are not present at the agreed original delivery date.
• As soon as we have delivered the goods to you, you will be responsible for them. When we deliver the goods we will require you to sign for them. If you are not able to sign for a delivery, we will do our utmost to let you know when we intend to redeliver the goods again. Our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end at the time the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
• Title in the goods will pass on delivery. Should you return the goods pursuant to conditions set out under these terms and conditions, then title in the goods shall revert to us when you return the goods to us.