Returns and Cancellations
• Goods, other than faulty goods, may be returned within 7 working days of the day after the date of receipt by you of the goods. The cost of the return delivery charge under these circumstances is to be paid directly by the customer. As you can appreciate, we would request that all goods be returned in an ‘as new’ condition complete with packaging and all accessories. Unfortunately, goods which do not comply with this condition may be subject to a handling charge. Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse any money already paid by you, excluding any delivery costs incurred by us. We will usually refund you what you paid for the goods but not the delivery charges except in cases where the order was cancelled under the UK Distance Selling act or the item was faulty.
• When we receive the returned goods, we will inspect them to ensure all manuals, accessories and other components are within the returned package and that you have taken reasonable care of the goods. If we receive an item that you have not taken reasonable care of, we will charge you a £25 administration fee as well as a fee equivalent to the reduction in the item’s value. If the item has missing components, we shall charge you a further fee to cover the cost of these items. These costs will be deducted from any refund that is due to you. An indication (but not fixed) of the charges for missing accessories is as follows;-
1. Charger/Adaptor: £40 Inc VAT
2. Headphones: £20 Inc VAT
3. Instruction manual: £10 Inc VAT
4. Lead: £20 Inc VAT
5. Media card: £45 Inc VAT
6. Memory Stick: £45 Inc VAT
7. Rechargeable battery: £45 Inc VAT
8. Remote Control: £55 Inc VAT
9.Television stands (missing or incomplete) will be charged at the full replacement cost of the stand plus 20% handling fees.
• Important notice: time limit for notification of claims:- If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within 7 days of the date of delivery and we will either replace the goods at no charge, or refund any money paid by you for the goods. If the goods returned under this condition are found not to be defective and in full working order, they will be returned to you. An administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods, along with the cost of carriage will be charged to you, to cover the costs we have incurred. If the goods are found to be faulty outside 7 days from receipt of goods, please refer to “Sale of Goods” for additional conditions that apply.
• If we are required to send an engineer to your home to inspect and repair a product, and that product is subsequently found to be in good working order, we will charge you for the costs we incur for the call-out (typically £50.00). At the time of booking the call, we will ask you to guarantee the cost of the call-out before instructing the engineer by securing a credit or debit card deposit. We will only charge the abortive call-out fee to your debit or credit card if no fault is found.